- 1 pack Hi-Lo Spaghetti
- 2-3 cans of Hi-Lo Chunk Light Tuna
- 1 can Hi-Lo Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Hi-Lo Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Hi-Lo Vegetable Oil
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tblspns Hi-Lo Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Basil or parsley
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a frying pan or skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the onion and 1/2 of the minced garlic and saute over medium heat.
- Add the celery, red and green pepper and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Tuna stirring frequently and breaking up any clumps, then add the tomatoes, sweet corn, basil, hot pepper and tomato ketchup, and cook over medium-low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
While the Tuna simmers, set a pot of water to boil (add salt). Once boiling, add spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain the spaghetti and place in a bowl. Add butter, basil/parsley, salt and remainder of minced garlic and combine. Top with tuna and finish with a generous sprinkle of grated parmesan.