- 2 cans Hi-Lo tuna in water
- 1 medium stalk celery
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bread
- Drain the Hi-Lo tuna in water in a strainer in the sink. Chop the celery to measure 1/2 cup. Peel and chop the onion to measure 1/4 cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Hi-Lo tuna in water, celery, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread Hi-Lo tuna in water mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.