- 2 1/5 lbs chicken wings
- Salt- to taste
- Pepper-to taste
- 1/4 tsp Hi-Lo Red Crushed Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1/3 cup Hi-Lo Soy Sauce
- 6 tbsp. Hi-Lo Guava Jelly
- 4 large garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 cup water
- Season chicken wings with salt, pepper, garlic, and Hi-Lo Red Crushed Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
- Place wings in a baking pan and cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix Hi-Lo Soy Sauce, Hi-Lo Guava Jelly, water, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl and pour over hot wings and place back in oven.
- Cook until sauce is thickened.
- Plate and serve.