SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Kingston & Negril)
Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager, the Senior Customer Service Representative communicates and interacts with customers in an efficient and courteous manner in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction; serves as a direct point of contact for customers; provides leadership and support to front end staff, performs overrides and applies discounts.
Key Competencies and Special Requirements
- Four (4) CXC/GCE including Mathematics & English or equivalent
- At least one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity
- At least three (3) years in a customer contact related capacity
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Applications including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of a Retail Software would be an asset.
- Valid Food Handler